1.Subject-Matter, Scope and Definitions
1.1. These general conditions regulate the sale, including the registration, order and access to the “Kankura Golf” products provided by Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda, enrolled with the Corporate Taxpayer Registry under (NIPC) nº 502 697 741, registered with the 3rd Department of the Commercial Registry Office of Porto under the same number, headquartered at Rua Manuel Sousa Marques nº 55, Nogueira da Maia, Porto, Internet website www.kankuragolf.com, and apply to all the purchase and sale agreements involving “Kankura Golf” products entered into between Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda and any user submitting orders on the aforementioned Internet website.
1.2. The following meanings will apply to these general conditions:
- “Kankura Golf” – The products marketed by Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda, holder of all the associated copyrights and related rights, in addition to any other rights subject to the protection set forth in the Industrial Property Code over the Internetsite with the above address and the supplier of the goods available to order on the same website;
- “User” All non-merchant individuals submitting an order on the Internet site www.kankuragolf.com;
- These general conditions do not exclude the rights and guarantees of the User set forth in the legislation in force in relation to agreements of this nature.
2.1. The execution of purchase and sale agreements involving Kankura Golf products entails the awareness and acceptance of the General Conditions by the User.
2.2. By accepting the General Conditions, the User confirms to have read the General Conditions, to have the legal capacity to accept them and to enter into the purchase and sale agreement for Kankura Golf products.
3.1. Users can make a register prior to concluding an order, by completing the fields on the form available on the www.kankuragolf.com website.
3.2. After registering as a customer, Users will be able to access their personal online account by logging in and entering a personal and non-transferable password created by the User at the time of registering.
3.3. Once a User has accessed his / her personal online account, he / she is subject to both these general conditions and the legal and regulatory standards ruling on the respective operations and use.
- Kankura Golf Products
4.1. The website www.kankuragolf.com is geared to users of Kankura Golf products who wish to acquire Kankura Golf products from their home or workplace on a 24/7 basis.
4.2. The information on the basic features of Kankura products can be found at www.kankuragolf.com .
4.3. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda reserves the right to change, at any time, the information, Kankura Golf products on offer, prices, promotions and business conditions specified on the website www.kankuragolf.com.
- Exclusion and Limitation of Liability
5.1.Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda does not guarantee the permanent availability of the www.kankuragolf.com service and, specifically, will not be held liable for any loss or damages arising directly or indirectly from the use or impossibility of use, for any reason, of the aforementioned Internet site, specifically in the case of unavailable access, technical issues or faults in the telematic data transfer networks, outside intrusion or the existence of computer viruses, and will not undertake any liability for technical issues in relation to computer equipment used to connect to the Internet through the aforementioned website.
5.2. Furthermore, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will not be held liable for any loss or damages arising directly or indirectly from situations of force majeure, interpreted as any event against the will or beyond the control of Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, that totally or partially, definitively or temporarily, prevents Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda from meeting its obligations, namely strikes, power cuts, faults in telecommunications services or any other services, fires, floods, the impossibility of obtaining products, materials or services, breakdowns, delays by suppliers or carriers and changes to the legislation or administrative regulations.
5.3. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will not be held liable for any abusive use of the User´s website access data by third parties, due to the fact this data is personal and non-transferable.
5.4. On agreeing with these Terms and Conditions, you are regarded as being of an adult age in your state or country of residence and as having provided your consent for any of your dependents to access this website.
- Amendment of the General Conditions
Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda reserves the right to amend these General Conditions at any time, after notification, which will be regarded effective once the amended General Conditions have been published on the website www.kankuragolf.com
7.1. These general conditions will apply for as long as the supply of goods through the website lasts.
7.2. The provision of the previous item does not prejudice the possibility of a future review or amendment of these conditions.
7.3. The declaration of nullity of one or more general conditions does not exclude the implementation of the other conditions or render the business entered into invalid.
- Evidence and Filing
8.1. The computer records, stored in the Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda computer systems are regarded as evidence of the execution of the agreement between the parties, in addition to the conditions under which the agreement was entered into.
8.2. The file with the documents providing evidence of the orders and respective invoices will be stored on a reliable and long-lasting medium.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
9.1. These General Conditions are subject to Portuguese law.
9.2. The Court of the District of Maia is hereby elected to settle any issues or litigation arising from these General Conditions or the agreements to which these conditions apply or are part of, specifically relative to the validity, efficacy, interpretation, integration, application or compliance in relation to the same, with the express waiver of any other.
1.1. After accessing their personal account created on the website www.kankuragolf.com, Users may proceed with the online purchase of Kankura Golf products in accordance with the following steps:
- The selection, using the search icons or menus, of the product(s) the User wishes to purchase;
- The addition of the product(s) selected to the User´s “Cart”;
- Registration of the User´s personal data with the option of including it in the Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda database, in accordance with the terms of the General Conditions;
- Indication of the "Delivery Address", “Billing Address” and "Method of Payment"; provision of the User´s taxpayer identification number (NIF);
1.2. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will provide all the details of the purchase on the website www.kankuragolf.com, enabling the customer to identify and correct any errors and will request acceptance of both the terms and conditions of the purchase and the General Conditions.
1.3. Users will be notified of the status of their order through the delivery of an electronic mail message indicating "Order Confirmed".
1.4. Finally, the User´s order will be delivered by the logistics operator to the "Delivery Address" provided in the purchase process together with the respective detailed invoice.
1.5. Executing the online order for products included in the "Cart" implies the acceptance by the User of the purchase of the same, at the price and in accordance with the terms set forth on the website www.kankuragolf.com, whereby the User may only submit orders through the website www.kankuragolf.com pursuant to the prices, terms and conditions specified on the site.
1.6. In the event Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda for some reason refuses the User´s order, a right that Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda specifically reserves, the User will be informed of the fact.
1.7. The satisfaction of all the orders submitted on the aforementioned website may be subject to the reasons set forth in item 5 in relation to “Exclusion and Limitation of Liability”(Terms of Service). The stock is managed by a computer system that will initially refuse orders for articles that have sold out. However, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda reserves the right to refuse any order or to cancel orders that have been confirmed for products not in stock (in the event of computer-related issues), whereby, in these cases, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will notify the User of the fact and reimburse the amount received within a maximum period of 30 days of the date on which the product was found to be unavailable.
1.8. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will not accept orders in the occurrence of any of the following situations:
- The product is not available in the warehouses of Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda (in which case the User may not add the product to the "Cart");
- The payment is not effected using one of the payment options available on the website www.kankuragolf.com, except in cases of a specific agreement;
- The payment is not confirmed.
2.1. All prices for Kankura Golf products listed on www.kankuragolf.com include, if applicable, Value Added Tax (VAT) at the rate that, at any time, results from legal provisions in force. Whenever applicable, the total VAT payable will be discriminated into the invoice to be sent to the Consumer.
2.2. The prices of the Kankura Golf products, in addition to the features of the same, are subject to change with no prior warning by Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda. However, such changes will be published on the website www.kankuragolf.com with the aim of keeping users informed, and as such Users will be regarded as being aware of any such changes prior to submitting an order.
2.3. If an error in the price of the product(s) ordered is detected, either Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda or the User may cancel the order at any time prior to the product(s) being dispatched.
2.4. The prices are always subject to final validation and in accordance with the invoice issued in relation to the purchase.
- Forms of Payment and Security
3.1. As a means of promoting the privacy and security of the documents and information transferred through the Internet, Users may pay for their purchases using the payment management entity Paypal.
4.1. Delivery costs will be borne by Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda. for all orders over 100€ within the EU. Import fees, if applicable, will be borne by the customer.
4.2. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will dispatch the product or products ordered by the User from Mondays to Fridays, with the exception of public holidays and on the days and times used by the logistics company, to the address provided by the user at the time of confirming the order.
4.3. Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda undertakes to deliver the order between the 2nd day after payment and a maximum period of 30 days as of the date on which the payment is authorised.
4.4. The capacity of Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda to meet the aforementioned deadlines is, however, subject to the availability of its stock.
4.5. In the event the carrier is unavailable to deliver the products on the specified dates, the User will be contacted and notified of an alternative delivery date.
4.6. An order will be regarded as having been dispatched as of the time when Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda delivers the product to the carrier, and the latter will be liable for delivering the same to the User in accordance with the terms of the carrier/forwarder in question.
4.7. Moreover, the delivery of Kankura Golf products in the country selected by the end consumer depends on the forwarder´s area of operations, reason for which Kankura Golf reserves the right to refuse orders when the forwarder is unavailable.
4.8. A delivery is regarded as having been executed or a products as having been delivered once the delivery note has been signed at the agreed upon address.
5. Returns and Cancellations
5.1. Cancellation of an order prior to dispatch:
- The User may cancel a product order at any time at no cost whatsoever, provided the product has still not been dispatched.
- If the User submits an order and intends to cancel it, he/she should contact our Customer Service Department immediately to request the cancellation of the order at our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The order will only be cancelled once this procedure has been conducted. If the request for cancellation is successful, the User will be notified of the decision by e-mail and the cancellation will be processed at no cost to the User.
5.2. Return of defective products:
- Users have the right toreturn any product ordered and delivered with a defect or any other non-conformity, whereby the order must be returned within 14 days of the date of delivery. This will not affect the User´s statutory rights.
- In the event the complaint is justified, the price paid for the product will be reimbursed. Please access the MORE menu on the website in order to obtain further information on how to return products and on reimbursement.
5.3. Return of products:
- The User may return the product(s) ordered up to 14 (fourteen) days after delivery, provided:
a.1. The product is not socks or a customized product;
a.2. The product has not been used;
a.3. The product maintains its original characteristics and its labels are intact;
a.4. All shoes have been tested on a carpeted surface prior to using/wearing them;
Returns are free. The customer should use the "Want to return an order" page on the website and will be contacted by Kankura, which will provide the costumer with a returning label. Products may not be returned to our chain of physical stores.
Once Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda has received the returned product, we will examine the condition of the same and, when applicable, reimburse the User within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
- In the event the returned goods are damaged or worn, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda reserves the right to refuse both the return and the reimbursement of the amount paid.
5.4. Exchange of products:
- Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will exchange products in accordance with availability of stock.
Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will make every effort to ensure the colours of the products advertised on the website www.kankuragolf.com are as accurate and lifelike as possible. However, due to the fact computer monitors vary, we are unable to guarantee your monitor is showing the exact colours.
With a view to the continuous improvement of its services, Kankura Salazar – Agentes Internacionais, Lda will strive to address and deal with complaints filed by Users within a period of 5 (five) working days, through the e-mail address: email@example.com.
8. Guarantees and Post-Sale Services
Kankura products come with a guarantee of conformity pursuant to the legislation applicable to the sale of consumer goods.